Timmins and District Victim Services is a non-profit, charitable organization that provides short-term crisis support to victims of crime, tragic circumstance and disaster.
Specially trained crisis responders are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide emotional support, practical assistance and referrals to community agencies. Victim Services volunteers and staff work in partnership with local police, fire and emergency services to ensure persons affected by crime, tragedy and disaster receive immediate support and assistance.
Victim Services volunteers provide assistance for the following types of occurrences that may include but are not limited to:
Break & Enter
Property with Crime
What Victims Can Expect From Victim Services
- Confidential, non-judgmental support
- Well-trained, crisis support
- Immediate support available at their home, hospital, police station, or other safe location
- Up-to-date information about services
- Practical help in managing the crisis
Toll Free: 1-866-382-0300
24 Hour Victim Help Line: 1-877-264-4208
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year